The state-of-the-art knowledge behind HPDS products is generated in Data Storage, Networks, &
Processing (DSN) laboratory, recognized as one of the most distinguished research laboratories in
the World. The research in DSN Lab. is specialized to storage systems and proposing storage
solutions for a variety of performance, dependability, and capacity needs.
HPDS products are directly inspired by the research work backed in DSN Lab., including security
test, dependability test, and performance evaluation of our innovative storage designs. As an
example, we can note RapidStore software/hardware product that designed and tested in DSN Lab. and
is exclusively commercialized under HPDS license. RapidStore is serving as the accelerator of
SAB100-SE storage system and can improve the performance by 2X to 10X, depending on the workload.
Research projects of HPDS Corp. also include software and simulation environments for standard
benchmarking of storage systems, publicly available for enthusiasts.
The major activities of HPDS Corp. are concentrated on the architecture, design, and production of
big-data storage systems, as follows:
- Design and production of network-based data storage systems
- Comprehensive storage solutions for data-centers
- Providing Software/Hardware storage solutions with long term support
- Consultations in storage realm
- Storage equipment supply, install, maintenance, and repair.
R&D of HPDS Corp. manages to publish the results of its cutting-edge research in tier-one Journals
Over 30 very high quality papers in A+ conferences and journals are categorized as follows:
Click Here to see papers.
- Dependability of data storage systems
- System level memory and I/O management
- System level data tiering
- Availability modeling in data storage systems
- Reliability, performance, and cost issues of using SSDs in data storage systems